Thursday, July 31, 2008

Opening Dreamscape

Hello. Since I intend to add a smallish flood of posts immediately after this, you're likely only reading this if you were very curious to see what the first post looked like, or if you've actually read through every single post (in which case I'm impressed, and maybe frightened).

In any case, I began posting some of these on the Rocketon blog, but upon reflection, that space seems to be somewhat strange, and in flux, because it's connected to a virtual world whose target audience is not likely to be interested in academic-sounding blog posts.

So I'm moving my own posts over here, and I will maintain this as my personal blog starting now. We'll see if this ever goes anywhere.

-Silent Ellipsis

1 comment:

patchworkZombie said...

just letting you know that I read through every single post.